Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bicycle Built for Two-Cassie Bertrand

http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/e97a7384c01811e11218fb753305073a71964219

Once I got used to the shortcuts for Noteflight, it became fairly easy to arrange this piece within the program.  I liked some of the keystroke shortcuts that I haven't seen in other programs.  I think noteflight would be very useful when assigning class composition projects.  At times, I have students work in groups to create a piece to teach the class so this would enable them to work on the piece from their own homes.  With the various settings, you can control who sees your piece as well as who can work on it.  I think this could be a valuable education tool, especially being a free program.  It would also be useful for students to turn in rough copies of their compositions.  I could make corrections or suggestions, they could view the changes and work towards a final version.  I do not feel this is the most user friendly program I have ever used but I do think it would be a great student level software.
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment